Corporate Social Responsibility
- The school has a scholarship scheme from JHS1-3 which supports two brilliant but needy girls from Nima/Mamobi every year.
- The school has awarded scholarships to students when needed.
- Donations made to Dzorwulu special school to support the running of the school and maintenance of its students.
- Donations to Royal Seed orphanage to support the running of the school and maintenance of its students.
- Donation of furniture to some Methodist schools Mamprobi.
- Donations to the Nungua Children’s home.
- Donations to Willing Hands Foundation.
- Donation of old computers, tables and chairs to the Abokobi area public schools.